Wednesday, January 6, 2010

The silent moon

             The moon is shining tonight, yet there's no melody in the air. The moon is sparkling on the lake water, yet i am not moved a bit. The zephyr blows my hair away but i am not thrilled.My heart wants to whisper tender words but theres no one around. The couple romances in the moonlight, the city looks lovely bathed in the silver light. All souls are touched by the beaming moon yet you go on to say moon is not perfect.You love the moon, you hate the moon, the moon is silent. So am i , silent from the world, silent from the moon. My soul wants to whisper but its scared to speak.My soul remains silent like the moon beaming at all from a lonely corner of the sky. Like the moon, I make my journey alone in darkness .....

2 comments:

me_amitava said...

It's silence that kills you, it's silence that was the only offering from life to you at those moments. But,the regime of silence would not rest for long, it will get over soon, to herald the season of laughter and smile....happiness is just round the corner

The curious mind said...

The silence of moon is eternal, the laughter, joy gets seeped into it leaving a melancholy note.......... u want to come out of the silence yet something pulls u away....... a trance of melancholy silence